Tuesday 7 December 2010

I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah



Well the operation didn't happen, but only just. I was in my hospital gown, psyched up for 6 weeks on crutches etc when I was told by the matron that there was no bed available for me after the operation and despite my desperate pleas that was that, no operation. Hence I am still standing, not trying to walk on crutches. I have no idea when the op will be, probably after Christmas. However 2 people were very happy with the operation not happening; my wife and Dave who is administrating the Caring Christmas trees. The Lord works in mysterious ways!

But in the meantime there are trees to sell and we will soon pass last years total (283). We are still aiming for a total of 400 sales. The photos above are from the Centre for Social Justice offices in Westminster where we dropped off a tree last Wednesday.

Well the England cricket team are standing tall after their innings victory. It's a great time to be an English cricket fan. Roll on the 3rd test and wait for more records to fall.

No comments:

Followers